#9358031, By NewbieZilla Is the playstation network down? Or connection issues...

• NewbieZilla 9 Feb 2013 18:16:01 239 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I moved to another city back in September, and since moving here I haven't been able to get my 360 online or my PS3 online, though I only got the PS3 about 2 weeks ago or something.

Anyway, I was trying to connect my PS3 through a wired connection. I have 3 ethernet cables. Used one of them there, and finally was seeing progress. I got past the issue of not finding the IP address. I tried signing up to PSN but was getting an error. It was 8002AD3D. I looked it up, and saw one of the recommendations was to disable upnp. I did so.

Anyway, the story now is I test the connection, and it obtains IP address, and internet connection but fails at Playstation Network. So, is it down for or whats the story?

I'm not going to be surprised if I can't get a connection for some reason or another with the PS3 as I can't get it with the 360 either. I get either IP failed or an MTU error. MTU error is related to bandwidth issues. The place I'm living at, I don't have access to the router. I can't restart it, which would be the first thing to try, so recommending that isn't going to do me any good.