#9327644, By quadfather What was your first car?

• quadfather 28 Jan 2013 15:28:41 13,423 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    jenguin wrote:
    quadfather wrote:
    jenguin wrote:
    A 1987 Citroen BX. RE Leader special edition - which meant it had all extra non essential driving features ripped out.

Though in true citroen stylee - it did have the ability to bounce up and down like a slow motion low-rider thanks to the hydraulic suspension controls . . .

Mine was like the one above - but worse.
    lol - this is the exact same one that I had when the suspension went. Couldn't afford to get it fixed either, so had to drive round with it rattling like a fucking horse and cart for a few months.
    I eventually got used to it, but my mates were like, "What the fuck is wrong with this car?!"

lol, great days
    Mine went as well . . . was still driveable for a bit, then it completely collapsed. So ended up with about an inch ground clearance. I still tried to drive it to the garage - but my youthfull brain forgot the brakes were on the same hydraulic system, so I didn't have any.

If I close my eyes I can still see myself sailing over a busy road junction on the A60 franticaly pulling on the handbrake and miraculously not hitting anything.
    glol!

My boss just gave me a funny look for pissing myself laughing reading that :)

psn quaddy456, Dark Souls tips