#9456070, By puddleduck Would you defend yourself against an angry violent woman?

• puddleduck 21 Mar 2013 09:46:08 1,854 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    About 7-8 years ago I and some friends were at a random park based small town music festival headlined by the mighty Chumbawumba. As the Sun set the chavvy intoxicated twats seemed to come crawling out their various warrens and a pair of rank rotten cunts walked past and stopped to abuse a female friend for having the audacity to smile at them. They were clearly going to try and hit her so I stood up and told them to fuck off at which point she left at me and threw a few punches which caught me around the head but didnt really hurt. They then ran off to grab their group of men (boys) to try and turn it into a real fight but unfortunately they hadn't realised that the other 6 guys with us had been getting drinks. So when they turned up what they had expected to be a couple of people actually included 5 local county rugby players ha. The centre, who was about 6 foot 5 and 20 stone of muscle just walked up to the first guy and calm as you like said, "you can either turn around, take you're disease infested skank of a who're home. Or I can smash your fucking face in."

Needless to say, we all had the last laugh...

To this day, I still don't know if I should have just hit her back.