#9146061, By bigbandluva From now on I'll just download the games to save me the hassle that IS DRM

• bigbandluva 12 Nov 2012 02:06:57 28 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    PC gaming has lost yet another buying customer.

Was at the videostore earlier today for some ciggs, but knowing that my internet at home was going to be down I thought why not buy myself a nice game that'll keep me entertained during the night? Said and done, I picked up Bulletstorm at a decent price. Always wanted to play it but never got around to it. Loved Painkiller.

Got home, and the internet was down, as expected. But who cares, I've got a new great game to play! Not!

Install the shite, and when I try to open up MY game which I PURCHASED with MY MONEY the little greedy fucker asks me to connect to the internet to "activate" my product, and makes it very clear to me that I wont be enjoying MY GAME as long as the internet is down. How fucking stupid is this shit? I buy this game, but I'm denied access to it?

Are the days really gone when you could just purchase a game, bring it home, install it and play it? Who is this twat that thinks that I canntot, infact, enjoy my game in solitude and peace, without any stupid tripe such as Games for Windows Live and constant internet connection? I deliberately handed you dicks over some of my cash, and I regret doing so.

The thing that makes me even more mad is the fact that I would've avoided all of these problems if I were to simply downloading it, free of charge. I know I'm not the first one to make this remark, but something is seriously fucked up when the buying customer gets a product that's worse than the one you find for free on TPB, isn't it? What the fuck is wrong with PC gaming?