#9163054, By DFawkes EG Secret Santa, 2012

• DFawkes 18 Nov 2012 20:49:41 22,040 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    And I'm on a mission to do all my christmas shopping before the end of november and have them all wrapped, as I'm mega busy in December and working over Christmas :(
    Right, so clearly within the next 24 hours is perfectly acceptable if you have to do your shopping before the end of November. And that's at the absolute latest, for all I know names have already been handed out.

Facepalm wrote:
    I'm off this years list then. Merry Christmas to you too.
    Wait, what? So what you really meant was you absolutely, 100% have to do your shopping tomorrow. Fair enough I suppose, that's your right. You're still being respectful enough :)

Facepalm wrote:
    I'm off the list. Don't send me an address.

I'm out.

Boo being a selective dick head.
    Ah, no you're not. You're calling a kind forumite who successfully ran this last year and is doing so again names, just because you have to do your shopping on a specific day. Rather uncalled for, isn't it?

Sure, I know that really it isn't any of my business, but I don't think you're being fair at all to Boo, so I'm hoping you'll be offensive towards me instead for poking my nose in :p Not that Boo will take you seriously of course. Boo is wise.

Edited by DFawkes at 20:56:56 18-11-2012

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi