#9022140, By m0dm0use EGX London Ticket Buying/Selling Megathread

• m0dm0use 21 Sep 2012 11:35:26 11 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Updated I have now included the donation for all tickets that I am selling
    With the next bid or a buy-it-now I will donate 10% of the total end auction value to Childs Play visit www.childsplaycharity.org for more information on this great charity.

For example if it ends at 24 I will donate 2.40 to Childs Play, this being an example of the 10% donated.

Keep bidding the higher it gets the more I will give.

I will present a receipt from Childs Play to the winner of the auction.
    Right now my Thursday ticket is at 104 so I will be donating 10.40 to Childs Play.
    With the other 2x Friday and 1x Friday I will also be giving 10% to Childs Play Charity.

I will update this once more when all the tickets have been sold along with the ammount donated and a screen print here.

So as of writing this I am giving 10.40 + if the tickets are purchased buy-it-now 2.40 + 1.20 for the friday I have on sale = 14 would be going to Childs Play, this is based on the auction at 18:30.

Please see the updated information above !!!

I have these for sale 12 so you can buy just the one ticket for Friday or a pair of tickets or all three but these come on two different e-tickets.

Though I may consider less depending on payment method agreed on.

for 2x see 251154242302 on eBay
    for 1x see 251153318959 on eBay

Just search the number above on eBay to find my tickets, view my other items to also find the Thursday early entry ticket I have on sale, the Thursday ticket ends at 10:25pm.

I also have a Thursday Early Entry this started out as a buy it now with an auction but has since gone a lot higher than cost price. I will give 10% of the total end price to Childs Play Charity.

I am selling these as I have a Four day ticket now, and some people can't make it for the Friday.

If you have any questions just send me a message on here or on eBay I am often quicker to reply to eBay, I will do my best to respond on here.

Edited by m0dm0use at 18:35:23 22-09-2012