#10229271, By Baihu1983 Windows Phone 8

• Baihu1983 24 Mar 2014 07:24:53 3,415 posts
    Seen 22 seconds ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    PenguinJim wrote:
    Does anyone here read Windows Phone Central? I've been following it for the past couple of months for updates on Win8 Store games, and dipping into quite a few articles as I'm there, and it's... hilarious. It's some sort of crazy pro-Microsoft propaganda site. They post articles about the great Titanfall being a great reason to buy a great Xbox One, and how Xbox One's excellent marketshare when combined with the excellent 360 sales give it 43% of the market, which is excellent. And... relevant to Windows Phone?

Not to worry, because there are plenty of relevant articles about how 2012's fantastic games have finally arrived on fantastic Windows Phone and they're all fantastic and the extra development time has made them all even more fantastic.

The comments on this article were what inspired me to post this today. It's crazy. I read Android Central and Android Police to keep updated on Android, and there's nothing like the fanaticism on those sites.

Can anyone recommend a better W8/WP8 site for regular news updates, particularly about games?
    Sadly that's the only one I've been able to find and it can be rather bad at times.

Some of The reviews for their app on the WP store are quite funny.