#8928457, By niteninja Why we are in a total mess

• niteninja 12 Aug 2012 17:24:44 528 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    "The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."
    Albert Einstein

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
    Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli of England (1844)

People yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands."
    David Rockefeller

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
    Mayer Amschel Rothschild

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwillingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men."
    Woodrow Wilson 28th President of the United States

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
    J. Edgar Hoover

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
    Henry Ford

The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts."
    Henry Ford

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the US government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
    John F. Hylan, Mayor New York 1918-1925

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within."
    General Douglas MacArthur

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without them knowing it."
    Edward Bernays

"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, they would move on Washington; they would not wait for an election. It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States."
    George W. Malone, U.S. Senator (Nevada), speaking before Congress in 1957.