#8797927, By Heitzu Origin has deactivated my game.

• Heitzu 19 Jun 2012 11:34:09 1,161 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    So I know people like to hate on Origin and EA but I hadn't received any problems from them since I started using them when it was EA Downloader (Or whatever.)

However I noticed yesterday that my FIFA 12 game had been removed from my account and upon trying to load the game it asks for it to be activated again. However attempting to put in my key tells me that its been used. (Obviously)

Anyway to cut a long story short, I emailed their customer service people who replied in the following way.

Please allow me to explain that I have checked the code and confirmed that the code is disabled by higher team as a previous contact. The previous case number is "042428". After verifying proof of purchase, advisor have generate new code for you.
    I never sent them a ticket before now so this previous case number is someone else, which basically means I've had my game stolen from my account. How on earth they managed to get my CD KEY I don't know.

Anyway I'm hopeful this will turn out okay. I just wanted to warn anyone who may have an account.

Edited by Heitzu at 11:34:39 19-06-2012