Ok, a few impressions:|
* The right analogue works well, much better than simply hitting a face button every time and gives the action sequences more fluidity.
* Playing as Aiden seems fun, floating through walls- eavesdropping on conversations in other rooms, possessing people, and generally scaring the shit out of everyone. Controls well too, all nice and floaty!
* It's pleasing that certain scenes play out slightly differently depending on what you do, although the first scene in the demo seemed to play out the same way no matter what I did.
* Cinematic black bars: I understand that they're going for that film look, but I'd rather not have two rather thick black bars when I'm playing a videogame.
* Nice little details to explore in the environment, particularly in Jodie's room as a child.
Edited by Rose-of-Sorrow at 15:12:03 25-09-2013
#9866567, By Rose-of-Sorrow Beyond: Two Souls
Rose-of-Sorrow 501 posts
Seen 5 minutes ago
Registered 7 years ago