#9089861, By Shane86 FIFA 13

• Shane86 19 Oct 2012 01:28:57 280 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Don't think I've ever played a game that I love and hate as much as this. I'm very close to throwing the disc out the window at this point, don't know why I'm still playing it.

There seem to some games where the defenders have super hero reflexes and block every shot, and the goalkeeper pulls off 4 or 5 wonder saves, fed up really. Most annoying thing they've added though, is how defenders can tug on your shirt for a second and force you to knock the ball ahead of you, and they don't get punished for it.

Here's some more bullshit I've had to put up with:

I've had 4 games where the ball was invisible, all happened in the french league playing away while it's raining.

Barcelona sell my pro to Bayern for 28m, a month later they buy him back for 20m in the same fucking transfer window!

The real madrid career manager has Cavani and Hernandez on the bench, he decides to play Nuri Sahin as lone striker for the lols, the game then black screens and I'm forced to turn the console off.

If you try to edit your pro in the Spanish league you get the error "Team has too many players you are now a free agent" You're stuck in the edit menu and again, are forced to turn the game off.

Finally, as I'm sure you've all noticed, if a team is losing at 80 minutes they instantly start throwing every man forward, closing you down and intercepting your passes all of a sudden, EVERY TEAM DOES THIS AT EXACTLY 80 MINUTES.

Edited by Shane86 at 01:34:10 19-10-2012