#9453087, By Monsieur_Blade Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

• Monsieur_Blade 20 Mar 2013 10:41:31 326 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I'm enjoying PES 2013 80% of the time but the scripting really is driving me mad this year!

My last couple of games in ML have been ridiculous!! I totally dominated a game, had about 15 shots to their 6 but my players reacted to everything like they were running through treacle (and no, none of them were on purple arrows). Surprise, surprise, they had a shot in 89th minute and it went like a rocket into the top corner.

Next game I was beating Sunderland 1-0, totally dominant but just couldn't score the 2nd.... surprise, surprise, they break clear 92nd min.... but my keeper rushes out and fouls the striker - I've actually stopped the scripting for once!!!! ....... oh wait no, they hit a perfect free kick that beats my man on the line and keeper and goes in off the bar!

I don't think playing Pro Evos actually good for me. I wanted to punch through a wall after all that and went to bed really angry!

It must have something going for it though cos I'm determined to get back to winning ways when I get home from work tonight!