#8924836, By DreadedWalrus Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

• DreadedWalrus 10 Aug 2012 12:15:55 140 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Yeah. I pretty much only played Become a Legend mode in PES 2012 (As I've mentioned elsewhere, Pro Evo on the Wii has pretty much ruined my enjoyment of "team" modes in traditionally-controlled games), and I'm looking forward to seeing what's different this year, seeing as last year was my first Pro Evo since the PS2, so I don't know how improved it was over the previous year, and so on.

I've been playing this demo a lot, though, and it really does feel brilliant. The shooting especially is pretty much perfect (for now), but I love how each team feels different to play as. I've found most success and enjoyment from the English team* and Internacional. Can't really get settled completely as I always play 15 minutes rather than the demo's 5, so I'm not really able to play at the slower pace that I enjoy, and I have to redo my lineup and formation every match, but it's still very good fun.

Still can't get my head round the majority of the tactics screen, though.

*I've been using Gerrard pushed forward to attacking midfield, Parker pulled back a bit into in a more withdrawn defensive midfield role. Wide midfielders pushed up the pitch a bit, then Rooney and Carroll up front.

Edited by DreadedWalrus at 12:16:37 10-08-2012