#10080633, By lucky_jim PlayStation 4

• lucky_jim 3 Jan 2014 10:11:46 5,294 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Still without a PS4 since mine bricked on December 20. I'm back at work on Monday, and the only reason I ordered one for the launch out here was so that I could play it over Christmas - I won't really have much time to play non-handhelds once I'm back to being out of the flat from 7.30am to 9.00pm five days a week. Fuck Sony and fuck the PS4, I don't even think I want one anymore. I've asked the retailer for a refund, and I have serious doubts as to whether I'll buy another when stock is more readily available.

Sony CZ say they don't offer any direct support, and Sony UK refuse to get involved despite the fact that my PSN and Plus accounts are both UK ones and funded via my sterling account. Feel completely let down and abandoned by the company. Fuck them.

Edit - I maybe should explain the reason for this outburst. I emailed the retailer yesterday (it's a Sony Centre franchisee, perhaps naively I thought this might mean they're decent) asking when I might expect my replacement, and they replied saying that they still need to send it to some "central service center", despite the fact they've been sitting on my broken PS4 since the 27th. I just can't be bothered anymore.

Edited by lucky_jim at 10:23:06 03-01-2014