#9155570, By infoxicated HTC One X

• infoxicated 15 Nov 2012 14:01:17 1,072 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yesterday I caved and went for the 64Gb HTC One X+ on Vodafone.

33 per month in Phones4U with 500Mb data & 2Gb cloud wifi a month, and unlimited texts & cross-network minutes.

My number hasn't ported across yet so haven't used it as a phone, but I set up Music Unlimited on it just to test out the Beats Audio and it really is superb through my Shure SE215 earphones. The ear buds that came with the phone can stay in the packet, though - they look a bit rubbish!

Battery life seems okay so far - I charged it yesterday afternoon and used the camera a bit at a gig last night, as well as setting it to download a lot of music to offline playlists & some apps over night. I surfed the net a bit with it on the train this morning and listened to the music I'd downloaded - inadvertently streaming some of it because I forgot to switch Music Unlimited to offline mode!

It's sitting at 50% at the moment, which I think is reasonable for the use. Hopefully I'll get a solid day out of it once it beds in, as the battery life had been one of my concerns after how poor my Desire Z's is.

The camera was superb at the Architects gig last night. Took pics of the guitarist crowd surfing with the burst mode and considering the light/movement I think the results are very good.