#9618009, By Ron_Justice The Last of Us

• Ron_Justice 3 Jun 2013 16:47:39 2,297 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Triggerhappytel wrote:
    Ron_Justice wrote:
    Triggerhappytel wrote:
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:
    Really hope they don't screw us on the cost of the PSN version. Money grabbing evil jerks.
    It's 40 on PSN. Which, given publishers' usual pricing is a really decent deal. I would have rather seen it 30, but regardless Sony continue to be the only (?) publisher who understands digital pricing.
    How do you know the price already? It could really sort me out re: waiting for my copy to arrive, if this is the case.
    When you finish the demo you can choose to buy it from the PSN store; I had a look and it was listed there for 40.

Edit - sorry about double posts. I'm on my phone and multi-quoting is awkward.
    Ah KK. Hmm, not sure what to do. 40 on PSN sounds like an absolute steal for me. Almost too good to be true to be honest. Is there a history of these things being set in stone? As in, it that definitely the price they'll stick with?

Basically, if that's the actual price I'll cancel the pre-order and wait for the PSN version as it'll mean I get the game day one instead of two weeks down the line.

Steam/Origin - Ron_Justice
    PSN - hyper_808