Hi there everyone,|
Been a while since my last post and alot have happened in the meanwhile, but before heading into the good news heres a bad one, the Project CARS - 2 day opening that has been spoken to allow new members has been delayed for a while due to external circumstances.
As soon as theres some updates on this matter be sure that i will come here and tell you guys, so be sure to subscribe this thread!
So lets head to the good news!
- The STIG is back from his adventures and along with Nicolas Hamilton have been helping the developers improve the physics on many cars, it is still far from finished but showing a huge progress already!
- A new track has been added to the current available list - Emirates Raceway - Dubai Autodrome
- The Ford GT40 MkIV has been added recently to the list
- Wet effects added to many tracks
- The Community liveries from the Z4 Contest have been added ingame and are now available to select
- The M1 Procar livery contest had alot of submissions from the Community and the voting currently is underway, be sure to vote in your favorite livery!
- Soft-stop and other steering wheel improvements have been checked in
And much more !!
Oh and as you know, the best is usually left for last... so heres a bombshell still hot (announced just now) that any racing fan will enjoy:
Solitude Rennstrecke - Pre-alpha export
That's right guys, the first export just came out a few minutes ago and it will be available soon to every Project CARS members!
[I]The legendary Solitude races began in 1903 with a hillclimb sprint for motorcycles starting downtown from Stuttgart’s western railwaystation and finishing up at Solitude castle. A couple of years later the start was moved to Schützenhaus in the suburb Heslach. Until 1924 this was the track for the annual hillclimb race, since 1922 also for sports and race cars. Mercedes from the beginning sent their best racing cars and drivers in every year and at BMW they decided to debut their first racing motorcycles in this already well known race. In 1925 for the first time there was a circuit race ‘Rund um die Solitude’ leading over about 22 km each lap. The circuit was considered as being very demanding and was compared with the famous Targa Florio in Sicily.[/I]
And thats it for now guys, ill leave you with some media in the meanwhile!
Project CARS - Pagani Huayra Tribute [I]by plm5[/I]
Community Gallery #41
Community Gallery #42
Community Gallery #43
The Project CARS Community wishes everyone a great 2013 !!
Edited by LeviPT at 20:25:16 01-01-2013