#9381487, By agparrot Next generation of consoles come in

• agparrot 20 Feb 2013 00:56:40 11,903 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've gone back to my default position of just laughing at it, as I don't really understand the order it puts words in, most of the time.

My bubbling enthusigasm for the Sony meeting has finally been tempered a bit now. I'm still hoping for some exciting next-gen shiny, and it seems like they might have a GTA V reveal planned for the PS3, which is potentially as cool as seeing new hardware, but as sanctusmortis and others said earlier there's probably going to be a load of stuff we won't find out about pricing, or potentially disappointing stuff like a delayed Euro release.

Rampant fanboyism aside, I am going to enjoy the stand-off that it creates with MS, both to see how childish they'll get with each other, and to see them leaking out actual tidbits of information. I'd be fine with them just actually showing games running on their machines, but if they're going to insist on another media circus full of crap, I guess I'll have no choice but to pull up a chair and laugh at it.