#8117707, By Der_tolle_Emil Zelda Symphony London, Oct 25th

• Der_tolle_Emil 26 Oct 2011 19:39:16 7,301 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I, too, had a great time. The music was awesome and getting to see Koji Kondo play the piano was well worth the money.

The only downside was the venue - or to be more specific the organisation/staff. I had no idea that you had to pick up your VIP pass at the box office, at least I never saw that mentioned anywhere when getting inside. Just before the concert I was asking the staff and they said I should pick it up at the interval, after the first half they said I'll get it after the show - in the end they told me I didn't even need one but eventually I was pointed to the bar where they handed out the passes. I've never been to the Hammersmith Apollo before, maybe you always have to pick these things up at the box office when you get in, I don't know - I sure had the impression though that the staff had no idea either.

It was even worse when we had to stand in line to get the autographs. I was pretty much at the end of the line and it took roughly two hours to get in, which would not have been so bad if the staff had not been so incredibly annoyed about how long they had to stay at work. After about an hour the only thing you could hear from them was that they were missing their last trains, blah blah blah.

It still was a very nice evening overall though and I cannot wait to get the CD that comes with Skyward Sword.