#7693796, By InvisibleCrane Angry Joe...seriously who likes this guy?

• InvisibleCrane 21 Jul 2011 15:30:38 85 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    For those who don't know who I'm talking about I'm referring to Angry Joe, who is a popular internet video game reviewer who does reviews for the website ThatGuyWithTheGlasses as well as running his own webiste Blistered Thumbs. And Joe has been given a lot of critisim over his review style because a lot of people feel he is a terrible reviewer...not Irate Gamer bad but bad enough to warrant it.

Basically from what I know he's been doing reviews for a few years now (even teaming up with Lisa Foiles on some occasions. but she is someone else I have issues with) and from what I've seen all he ever seems to do is mug the camera, wave his hands around like crazy, rant on and on an on about if a game sucks or not and never go into detail why and barely goes into detail about gameplay which is the most important aspect of a game.

Granted I will give him at least one thing and that's he does display a good passion for what he does but that's not really enough if he still sticks to what makes him bad.

Am I the only one here who thinks this way about him?