#8581018, By Ron_Justice Battlefield 3 - Gaming/online chats times (pew pew)

• Ron_Justice 8 Apr 2012 16:26:00 2,400 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    backtrack wrote:
    Has a Ps3 server been set up?
    Yeah but it's not an 'EG' one as such.

ThemisB wrote:
    A few of us PS3 EGers have rented a server in the hope that we'd get more competitive games, instead of the usual walkovers versus randoms who snipe from their spawn and so on. It's going ok so far; since the patch and our server going up we've already had more epic, action-packed games than before.

Anyone is welcome to join us - just search for 'Better than Halo' in the server browser. You can press X on the server and then square to bookmark it. And feel free to add me on PSN (ThemisB).

A group of us are on almost every night from about 8pm GMT for 2-3 hours, so that's probably the best time to join. But you can try joining any time you like - even if the server is empty, you can join and it should fill up within 5-10 mins.

The only prerequisite for joining is that try to cap flags and arm crates (which I'm sure all of you do anyway!), unlike the majority of random lone wolves!

Hope to see you there. Oh, and if any of you 360 players have any questions about the forthcoming patch, ask away! :)
    In addition to adding Themis, feel free to add me - Ron_Justice.

Steam/Origin - Ron_Justice
    PSN - hyper_808