#6947497, By presh Six Nations Rugby 2011

• presh 1 Feb 2011 15:00:52 1,221 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    And entering into the spirit of the debate, I can see Scotland upsetting a few teams this year - their back row are superb. Just depends on whether they can score tries rather than kick their way to victory.

Wales will struggle - there are too many top names missing, especially front row where they have very little strength in depth. Same goes for the wing. They may keep it close, but they will find it tough against the bigger packs of England and France.

Ireland seem to be on the wane - they had a terrible autumn series. Heaslip and Ferris are big players who will be really missed.

Let's see what the England team is - I'm hoping that they stick with Fourie on the openside, rather than bring a limited player like Worsley or Haskell back for a big game. I'd rather they blood some of the Saxons players who have been playing well all season.

Any news on how fit Flood is? I would have thought there would have been more debate about who wears the England 10 shirt, what with Wilko staying fit... he'd certainly deal with the pressure of Cardiff, but he's maybe not suited to the tempo England will be trying to play with.

All in all, looking forward to some close games!