#8083583, By DeltaBravoNiner Fifa 2012 - Official Thread

  • DeltaBravoNiner 18 Oct 2011 13:04:12 631 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I get lag, but it's probably mostly because my broadband is guff! Still I blame is for 99% of my defeats, the other 1% is obviously FIFA bugs. ;)
Log in or register to reply