#8520943, By Skirlasvoud Mass Effect 3

• Skirlasvoud 18 Mar 2012 15:32:54 233 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Stompy wrote:
    Skirlasvoud wrote:
    However, they'd better improve when their fanbase is in an uproar, for the sake of their financial fortitude.
    You have nowhere else to go. You will buy their next game.
    Bioware are not going to lose out just because the ending pissed 90% of everybody off.
    Can't speak of the 90%, but sure I have! I'm not even that avid a gamer.

I'll go with CDproject, or Bethesda.

Hell, might not even buy games at all. I was lukewarm about DA and didn't stop to purchase DA2. Ending one IP on a bad foot, doesn't exactly inspire me to buy into a new Bioware IP. Their promises will have less effect on me. I'll do the same as you and just go for the bargain bin a year after they'll release something new. Only reason I was hyped up now was because of Casey's promises. I'm not fooled twice though.

"This story arc is coming to an end with this game. That means the endings can be a lot more different. At this point we're taking into account so many decisions that you've made as a player and reflecting a lot of that stuff. It's not even in any way like the traditional game endings, where you can say how many endings there are or whether you got ending A, B, or C"

"It's more like there are some really obvious things that are different and then lots and lots of smaller things, lots of things about who lives and who dies, civilizations that rose and fell, all the way down to individual characters. That becomes the state of where you left your galaxy. The endings have a lot more sophistication and variety in them."
    I have to admit, my price of admission was worth, but I'm the kind of customer who can actually follow up on threatening not to buy bioware again, or to at least not make a first day purchase. If I want story, I have enough skill to create my own.

Edited by Skirlasvoud at 15:35:01 18-03-2012