• Skirlasvoud 18 Mar 2012 13:34:40 230 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    morriss wrote:
    Skirlasvoud wrote:
    morriss wrote:
    Skirlasvoud wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    @morriss I'm sorry to inform you your "older, somewhat wiser" brother is in fact an idiot.

Let's keep civilized about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Let's just say that those that bought into the promises, invested themselves emotionally in the entire triology and those with an active immagination, were let down and are justly upset.

Like I said, my post, page five of the ME3 Spoiler thread.
    What an amazingly veiled insult. Fuck off. You're a nobody.
    S'cuse me? I'm not sure about this veiled insult business, but yours definitly isn't. Very rude.

I guess you weren't quoting me. If you were, I'm sorry my opinion drives you up the wall, but it stands. Those with a connection to the series and have tried imagining what directions it could have taken, are dissapointed.

Now, Like I said, please keep civilized on both sides.
    Ok. My brother has invested time and emotion into the series. It's his favourite franchise, he loves the characters, the story and the gameplay. He's just as connected, as has a fervent imagination just like you claim you do, but he disagrees with you. Therefore your statement is incorrect.

There, that's as civil as it gets.

I now understand your point and realize we simply have differing perspectives and opinons. You have my apologies if my opinion that people who are not upset lack immagination, hurt you. It was not my intent. It appears that I am differently creative compared to him. I think that is better worded. Using less and more is offensive.

Fortunatly, I can side with a huge chunk of the fanbase whom ARE in an uproar. Perhaps this frustrated me into making veiled insults. I would have like that this criticism was universal, but I think we're in enough numbers to make clear to Bioware, that we don't think this is a proper ending and that we strongly suggest they change the ending, meaning they might lose returns on subsequent products if they don't, or can make more money off us if they do.

There. I can't get more civilized either.

Edited by Skirlasvoud at 13:37:31 18-03-2012