#9772783, By QotSAfan The all-new Premier League thread

• QotSAfan 11 Aug 2013 23:17:40 1,747 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @ElNino9 A good but relatively unproven manager to take the reigns of a club that has been coached by one of if not the greatest managers in history. That pressure alone is a huge burden. Moyes' every decision will be analysed and talked about.

Also the midfield is, I still feel, the weakest out of the top clubs in the division. I also wonder if the defence will start to falter a little bit more with a new coaching team in place.

I also think that the Fergie factor has won United many a game in the past. That sense of confidence and 'swagger' that his teams always had about them. That has both, made opponents wary of them and given them a winning mentality. A few early losses and that aura of invincibility that United have could be gone.

So they are my reasons for thinking United may be out of the top four.
    I do think Moyes is a great coach. In fact, he would have been one of my first choices for Arsenal if Wenger was gone this season but I also think that he may need a season to bed in. I wouldn't be surprised to see United fall out of the top four for one season but I would expect them to be right back up there the following season.