#9359219, By Mr_Sleep The all-new Premier League thread

• Mr_Sleep 10 Feb 2013 16:05:12 16,838 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Jono62 wrote:
    @Mr_Sleep Clark was great in defence today. Dawkins looked okay when he came on. Weimann lost his head after that miss and was rightly substituted. Bowery looked very nervous and did enough.

We send too many people forward for free kicks. There were times where if West Ham could counter quickly, we would have been exposed. Hopefully we don't do that against Arsenal as we'll get punished.
    He was good, maybe only one mistake of any note, he commanded things pretty well. I think it's important that Vlaar and Baker are there as he's always been a better sweeper than anything else. He still gets too close to the opponent but he seems to be learning.

That miss from Weimann will take some getting over I think. It was appalling and very unlike him. I'm not sure he'll get over it very easily. Bowery showed some really good stuff, especially in defence, it was just going forward he was lacking a bit, I was very impressed with him for the most part though.

I think our chances against Arsenal rest very much on whether Wilshire is fit, he's been the difference for Arsenal recently. And yeah, far too many upfront for many free kicks.

Oh and also, Delph was excellent today, he seemed to lost some spark towards the end but I think he's showing some real promise.

One last thing, Diame is excellent and deserves a better side than West Ham.

You are a factory of sadness.