#9352303, By Mr_Sleep The all-new Premier League thread

• Mr_Sleep 7 Feb 2013 11:36:02 16,221 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Its not just the price, its the fact that you have played awful football for nearly three years.

But, yeah, the dwindling attendances are a worry. We weathered the storm by having loyal fans and nearly filling the ground every week. If you have a load of fickle bastards, you really will struggle when you go down.
    Well yeah, that's also a factor, I think three years is unfair, we were fucking dire under McLeish but Houllier was moving in the right direction and under Lambert we're playing some decent football but defending exceptionally badly and not getting the results. The attacking players have actually been pretty decent in patches this season.

If ticket prices stabalise in line with the championship then I wouldn't be surprised if a whole bunch of fans come back to the club. I'm under the impression that a lot of the problem is not so much fickleness but rather that people can't afford the luxury of football. The midlands is a bit fucked at the moment from what I understand.

You are a factory of sadness.