#7490072, By The_Snaz The all-new Premier League thread

• The_Snaz 22 May 2011 21:19:45 34 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I often read this thread, even though I never post.

As a Birmingham season ticket holder of 16 years - been to WHL today too - I have to admit that we have been very poor this season. Fact is, we are not attractive, haven't scored enough goals, and probably deserve to go down. Injuries haven't helped, but tactics-wise, McLeish has now got to go. Two PL relegations is not pretty on the CV.

This said, as a club we are still interesting. We have a loyal and most often humorous support. All of you fans behind your keyboard may be happy to see us down, but you can never take away the fact that we are League Cup champions, in Europe and the most successful Midlands team this millennium. Maybe you should go to a game next time and you'll see why I write this, as it's all well and good typing from a keyboard - but those 10 minutes of safety were beautiful. I thoroughly recommend away days to all. Support your club and enough of the Brum bashing.

I hope you all enjoy Wigan's great away support next season (most likely on a stream, so no bother).

Keep Right On.