Registered 9 years ago
    dogbot wrote:
    angerisagift wrote:
    dogbot wrote:
    angerisagift wrote:
    richardtock wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgxwTF-qeAo

Cry me a river.

What was that stupid girl on about? They took her "fucking" what? Wood? Wallet? I couldn't make her out. Anyway, shes a monumental bell-end.

Also, I hope I'm not supposed to be 'outraged by Police behaviour' by watching that video. Because I'm not. If anything, it just reaffirms my suspicions that a lot of those 'protesters' were idiots. What I can see is the Police once again trying to do a very difficult job of containing a volatile mob and the mob hurling foul abuse back at them. Pretty much a typical Saturday night on the town from my experience. Oh, this time, the difference is some of these people are using the excuse of protesting about education cuts. Like the girl at the start of the video said: "I'm here to protest against the fucking schools..er..uni's". Yep, thats right Love, keep up the good work.

Shame only one copper got hurt, really.

Still, it's a start.

Well, hopefully we'll track down morons like you dog, and lock your sorry asses up. Sit tight, I might be round with a big red key to knock on your front door sometime soon....

Course you will, you prick.

When you've got time off from murdering people in custody and all that.

ACAB.
    /Australian accent
    ACAC