#6581622, By Jonathan_Fakenham Too many releases :(

• Jonathan_Fakenham 26 Sep 2010 22:38:39 301 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Luckyjim wrote:
    Jonathan_Fakenham wrote:
    Too many? What are you talking about dude, these are the golden months.

Halo Reach, Dead Rising 2, Castlevania, Enslaved, Medal of Honor, Fallout NV, Vanquish, DJ Hero 2, Rock Band 3, Fable III, Force Unleashed 2, Kinect, Dance Central, COD Black Ops, NFS Hot Pursuit, AC Brotherhood, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Epic Mickey..

Already preordered half of those, will pick up the rest when the playlist clears up and new releases get a halt through December and January.

And then we get the Q1 shooter rush running from February and into April with Dead Space 2, Killzone 3, Bulletstorm, Homefront, Crysis 2, Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Gears of War 3. The only other things coming out in between all those shooters are Portal 2, the Rez-for-kinect Child of Eden (which is kinda also a shooter) aswell as the epic Dragon Age 2.

Also for the OP.

You've either too much time on your hands or a serious gaming problem. Half the games you list are derivative sequels or generic action adventures. Can you seriously be excited by CoD, Medal of Honour, Vanquish, Enslaved, Force Unleashed 2 etc etc?

I'm with others, this is a poor Christmas lineup. Only GT5 for me.
    Preordering is not about excitement level for me. It's more just a business/scheduling thing.. But to turn your words around, I also own a PS3, and I'd rather play those twenty "boring sequel" games I listed than drive laps in GT5 just like I already did a hundred times in GT4, GT3, etc..