It took 10 hours to start kicking in for me, but really enjoying it now. Boss battles and 5 stamp bounties are really testing me now. Theres a couple things that grate with the combat system.|
1. That short cooldown after using a provision or spell, where you cant do anything, not even change ally, before the actual cooldown, hurts the flow
2. When i swap ally, it auto-recalls their active familiar
3. Allys not using provisions (maybe a tactic changes this?)
4. Drippy cutscenes during boss battles highlighting weakspots and openings
5. Mana is literally always an issue. Tea is very expensive. As are most abilities.
6. Allys familiar managment is poor. Putting out weak familiars which can only take 2 hits no matter which tactic is on.
Some minor gripes, generally i really enjoy the combat. Could really do with more tactical options.
Edited by Daeltaja at 10:18:11 04-02-2013
Daeltaja 1,268 posts
Seen 2 days ago
Registered 5 years ago