#9340501, By Rodriguez Ni no Kuni: The Another World for PS3 - Studio Ghibli/Level 5 title

• Rodriguez 1 Feb 2013 20:33:22 1,085 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @enfilade

Tesco Direct!? Against my better judgement (after a botch up with a Sleeping Dogs 'LTD Edt' order last year - some of you here know what I'm taking about), I pre-ordered Ni No Kuni from them about a week ago with an advertised discount code for the too-tempting-to-resist price of 30.99.

However, I got an e-mail a couple of days ago from Tesco saying they won't have the stock for launch day but should have stock 'eventually' which might take up to 2 weeks to arrive! They justified this shit by saying other retailers were effectively experiencing the 'same problems'...

After reading your post, I checked the Ni No Kuni page on their website and it now says 'In Stock' and 'despatched next working day' for 40, so don't know what the fuck they're now up to! Don't be surprised if you'll be even more disappointed than you already are with trying to get hold of the game from Tesco Direct anytime soon :(

Unless, alternatively, they're screwing over pre-order customers like me who ordered it 'cheaply' and they're getting whatever stock they've now acquired out to those who are now ordering at the conspicuously higher price tag to no doubt 'maximise profit' from the scramble for this game (the cunts).