#9332653, By FatsoJetson Ni no Kuni: The Another World for PS3 - Studio Ghibli/Level 5 title

• FatsoJetson 30 Jan 2013 10:10:23 307 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    @FatsoJetson No, that wasn't the case. I think TheHut is the supplier in this case. I don't know what the actual supplier name is (cbb to look) but TheHut was just the shopfront.

In any case, they've been doing this for years. I've ordered rare/unusual titles that they've described as having in stock before, only to get nothing. In the case of one title, I left it 6 months before complaining ('cos I couldn't get it anywhere else). All correspondence went unanswered, so I just ended up cancelling. The titles still remained on their website. I'd like to have thought they'd changed, but then you read reports like these.
    I'll take your word for it then. Have never ordered from them before but the mild clusterfuck that seems to surround this launch (see post above re Amazon) suggests the distributor might well have some culpability for the fact that stores aren't getting all they've asked for or been promised.