• tinners 13 Oct 2010 00:13:56 154 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Youthist wrote:
    tinners wrote:
    Youthist wrote:
    tinners wrote:
    Youthist wrote:
    No I am talking about just creating a game, private, then inviting as many people as you want into the game, selecting sides, and starting. So you should be able to go into a 2v2 room, and people send a message in the lobby that they want a 2v2 game, ie they have a mate and want to play. So you should be able to create a game, and invite the person that sent the message, but make it a private game. You then invite your partner (who is not in your house, just online), your opponent invites his mate to the same session, and then you select the teams etc. However, you cant in 11 seem to select a private game during this process, so you get other people jumping into the session as you go through the process above, and it totally messes up your plan. It worked fine in 10, and in 11 you can see the Private option there, but its greyed out / not selectable....?

In the room above 2v2 , online team play u can make a private game there but not in a 2v2 room, total mess I know

Is it broken / a bug or is that by design, does anyone know? It blows, I do know that.

100 % by design, if you want to play 2 v 2 just get 4 friends on your list otherwise expect a million ppl joining your 2 v 2 game, some of them choosing a striker role rather than "any" which kinda makes 2 v 2 unfair. And annoys me almost as much as rage quitters after leaving you against the CPU

And remember it's just a room someone has made you could call it anything you like and let 50 ppl join it, not to mention you can't kick anyone now so if you somehow get 4 ppl in and hey ready up in time before he next tard joins you might actually get a game.

Which annoyingly is great meaning you go back for more getting a game every hour or so, maybe less all thanks to EA clearly having no idea at all, one day maybe they will realise but I doubt it.

I mean is making a permanent 4 player only lobby really that hard??

But at least there was a decent workaround in FIFA10. Its impossible to do that in FIFA11, and I dont see why they would have prevented you from being able to create a private session from the room? wtf?

Only EA know that mate, they just like making life harder it seems, also I agree since the reset it seems laggy and nowhere near as fluid as it is offline