#6355086, By super-devil Gears of War 3

• super-devil 9 Jul 2010 03:09:51 5 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    PhoenixFlames wrote:
    Does anyone know of a potential release date on this?

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Xbox 360 category to start with due to news item on IGN from Sept 09 stating:

The wait for Gears of War 3 could be longer than expected, with Epic Games President Mike Capps saying it will be released on the next generation of consoles meaning that it could be between four to five years until we see Marcus Fenix and company again.

Source

However Hexus reported:

With huge game sales comes the inevitable sequel, so there's no real surprise that the latest rumour to come out of videogame magazine EGM is that the third instalment in the Gears of War series is currently in development.

The magazine claims that Gears of War 3 has an estimated release date of 2010, which would put each of the titles two years apart and once again it will see the return of the game's hero, Marcus Fenix.

Source

So 2010 or 2014, Xbox 360 or Next-Gen? I personally can't see why it wouldn't be out sooner rather than later.

i got an xbox mag with a demo/trailer disc with it and it had G.O.W 3 in it and it said april 2011 so either way i cant wait coz i havent layed th 1st but ihave played the 2nd and i liked that so i quess this one should be good and it also has a new type of enemy in it!! lol