#5801651, By Skorms-Boss Falling Over (or the Ice Ice Baby thread)

• Skorms-Boss 8 Feb 2010 10:17:18 347 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ****update****

It's been a while chaps, so I'll up date and then ask your help.

Long story short, the damage to my knee is severe. I'm now having to use a walking stick and may have to for the rest of my life. I'm in constant pain and pain killers arn't working (booze is though)

I don't want this to sound like a oh my life is crap because it's not I'll just never run a marathon (cause that was some thing I was planning on doing at some point ......right) I just hate the fact that it now takes me 5 minutes to get up the stairs, but this is the thing, my place of work (where I had the accident) are being complete knobs, telling me I have to be back in work by next week or I'll be let go.
    So this is what it boils down to:
    1) I've got another 2 weeks before I go back to the doc's and a sick note that covers me for those 2 weeks
    2) This is there fault! They arenít offering me any kind of support or any way of getting back to work (the office I work in is up two lots of stairs)
    If thereís any of you lovely people who have had to take legal action or are a lawyer (and want to represent me for cheap) can you give me any advice because I now can't see any other way forward