#9360024, By Zizoo Playstation Store Down?

• Zizoo 11 Feb 2013 07:55:09 8,374 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    So eventually I figured out that XBL isn't working properly for me either. It logs on, throws up an error message about not all content being available. I log out and try again, and it usually works, but is very finicky. 90% of the time, when I click on the game marketplace, it loops back to the main screen. I can search for games and get to their page and downloads seem to work. Adverts don't seem to be loading either which makes me think that some stuff just isn't getting through.

PSN I can't even get to the store on my PS3. Strangely enough I can get onto the store on Vita, but downloads are abnormally slow (76 minutes for a 18mb patch). Even more strange is the fact that I could get into a CoD multiplayer match on Vita as well. I only tried once so it could've been a fluke. I need to test XBL online multiplayer to make sure it's just the stores that I don't have access to.

What pisses me off most is that I spent most of Saturday evening and yesterday morning fiddling before calling my isp and being told that they were having some issues. They said it was resolved yesterday though, so now I'm worried my fiddling has made it worse, and I'm not 100% convinced that it is indeed related - although absolutely nothing changed in my setup from when it was working to when it stopped working about a week ago.

This doesn't seem to be the type of issue that will correct itself at the flick of a switch at my isp, but I will keep the faith and hope it's working when I get home.