Here are the conditions:|
* it must be at least slightly popular with the critics
* it must be a commercial hit, i.e. the dev/pubs have made a respectable amount of profit from the game. (excluding live/psn games)
* has had enough time for a sequel
* doesn't count if sequel can't be made because of legal issues.
* or subscription/user generated (i.e. no need for sequel)
So basically think of a game that was very good, made good bit of profit and there's nothing to stop a sequel but devs chose not to turn it into a franchise. *exhales*.
freakzilla 69 posts
Seen 6 years ago
Registered 7 years ago