#6051924, By MoFo Android App and Game Review Thread

• MoFo 19 Apr 2010 00:47:00 281 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Gonna chip in with my fav apps & games:

Games:
    Gem Miner - decent enough fun until you realise that the mine might just possibly go on for ever!
    UniWar - if you like Advanced Wars then give this a shot.
    Droid Mini Golf - I love crazy golf!
    Space Physics - physics stuff
    S American Conquest (and all the others by this guy) - a kinda risk like game.
    Archipelago - a simple concept but I just can't stop playing it even though I'm at the point of being able to predict what the AI will do every time!
    Dock It! - dock your space cargo ships in to the space station.

Apps:
    Easy Money - for keeping track of your expenses.
    Tube Droid - for downloading youtube stuff
    Hungry - for making shopping lists. I would always forget something when out at Tescos but now I never do - hoorah!
    CoPilot Live - for SatNav
    Easy Note - for jotting down ideas and ToDos. Nice visual style and can set reminders. Again its quick and easy to use. Many of the ToDo apps are just too fiddly.
    Pkt Auctions - for ebay stuff
    National Rail - for live train times and journey planning.
    GDocs - for writting docs and syncing them with Google docs
    Last.FM - for finding bands I didn't know about. Type a band you like and let it play tracks from similar artists. Probably other apps that do similar stuff to this.
    PrinterShare - print a file from your phone to your printer over wifi. Some people have issues with this so make sure to try the demo first. Oh yeah and you need a printer with wifi.
    Thermometer - to see how many jumpers I need to put on before I go out.
    Voice Pad - speak in to your phone and it'll transcribe it. You can then email, copy or SMS the transcripted text.
    Wapedia - when you fancy browsing the Wiki.