#7501579, By teh_MBK The Witcher 2

• teh_MBK 25 May 2011 23:50:56 197 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:

There is a great little line in the manual when it is talking about abilities that made me chuckle. 'You cannot un-learna n ability you have learned; once you have made your choice you have to live with it.'

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU respecs! that is gonna lead to me agaonising over which talents to take.

The original Witcher (which I'm playing through atm) was the same. Three words "saved game editor", though I don't know if there will be one for Witcher 2 yet. Personally, I understand why they say you must live with your choice, but it means you have to play through the game once just to figure out what everything does and what works well together.

If it bothers you or if you feel like you're cheating, then you can always penalise yourself by taking something away from your character with the same editor 100 orens or a bronze talent (in case they've changed the levelling system, talent points are how you level skills in the original). Or, you could do some maths and level your character down an entire rank.