#5277199, By el-pimpz Forza Motorsport 3

• el-pimpz 23 Sep 2009 19:42:34 64 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    daz_john_smith wrote:
    sargulesh wrote:
    I was thinking about just getting the 25 logitech DriveFX one. It's no Fanatec but for the amount of use I'd get out of it...
    seasidebaz wrote:
    sargulesh wrote:
    I was thinking about just getting the 25 logitech DriveFX one. It's no Fanatec but for the amount of use I'd get out of it...

I was thinking this too. It does 900degree lock-to-lock, has force feedback, is a Logitech wheel which makes it instantly awesome, but does it actually work PROPERLY? None of the Amazon reviews state whether it actually has the proper force feedback stuff in there...

If anyone else is like me and wants a cheap but probably well-made, good value wheel that may only get used occasionally or just for Forza 3, than The Hut have just got in more stock of the Logitech DriveFX at 19.93 with free delivery. It might not be as good as the MS Wheel, but it about 40 cheaper, so for that price it seems like it's worth a try.

The Hut - Logitech DriveFX Wheel - 19/93 (Free P&P)

Stocks might not last long

Nice one, promised that wheel to my son as one of his Birthday presents, I gave up on the hut/Zavvi getting them back in stock. Watching him use the pad as a steering was wearing thin. Almost got one on eBay for 30 the other day but held back.