#9306059, By yegon Sons of Anarchy

• yegon 19 Jan 2013 23:53:15 5,217 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I was very VERY late to the party on this, 5 and half seasons were in the bag when I first heard about it. It's crackers, I'm a total slave to US stuff, I recall watching Breaking Bad weekly when it first appeared for it's first 6 episode run so god knows how this passed me by. Maybe it's the name - I've watched S513 just now, I'm so familiar with SoA that the name no longer makes me go "Eh?", but I suspect I may have seen the name and subconsciously thought it sounded naff originally.

Anyway, first time I've visited this thread, always avoid such things until I'm fully up to date.

I've nothing to contribute bar I'm disappointed Michael Chiklis has never appeared - Dutch, Acevada, Ronny, Lem, Shane with added norks, Julian, and probably some others I've forgot (wasn't Gemma Teller in The Shield briefly?) but no Mackey? Waaaah ;_:. Suppose he's too busy with Pawn Stars.

Anyway, loved it overall. Thought the Irish season was a quite disastrous dip, but it got back on track.

Feel slightly bereft now I'm done with it, it's been my goto show after work, feet up and beer in hand, for the last few months :(

Edit: Good spot re: Outlaw Empires, will deffo seek that out.

Edited by yegon at 00:09:45 20-01-2013