Oh. Oh dear.
So basically I should just stump up the £40 and get on with it, is what you're all saying.
I can see me using my Vita as pretty much a download only device, so the only thing to consider is whether or not to wait for a larger size...haven't they already released a 64gb card in Japan? If I'm going to take the hit, I' rather just do it the once...
Why look, it's a blog: