#9257594, By infoxicated PlayStation Vita

• infoxicated 29 Dec 2012 15:18:59 1,190 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    You can't have played very much of it then...
    I dunno - I'm at the bit where you have to protect the chick with a sniper rifle and it ends with shooting a truck full of explosives on a bridge, which causes the bridge to collapse. Then you aimlessly cross a river only to get to the other side, then a cut scene plays as you turn your back on the place where all the bad guys were coming from before you blew the truck up, and double crossing "friend" (whom you appear to have quite a bit of history with, like every other double crossing friend in the Uncharted series) pulls a gun on you.
    I don't even know if it had saved at that point - I just hit the PS button and swiped it away.

H1ggyLTD wrote:
    I didn't realise it was meant to be a mature game for the older generation.

Here's me just thinking the series is an action-filled silly romp.
    Here's you being seemingly oblivious to the PEGI 16 rating, then. If a game is targeted at age 16 and above then I expect the plot to treat the audience with some level of respect.

Yeah, I'm fully aware that most people will settle for any old shit, but if I'm to put the time & effort into the same repetitive game mechanics as the plot unfolds then they might at least serve me up a decent one rather than something riddled with holes.

If you can overlook that then it's a decent game and most people will get a lot of mileage out of it. But me, I'm glad I got it for free and I'm not going to pretend it's the best game I've played on the Vita. :)