#8433277, By KyleHyde PlayStation Vita

• KyleHyde 17 Feb 2012 15:44:13 104 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    i went to gamestation earlier - the salesperson was quite friendly, which made for a change, given i have read negative experiences when it comes to game/gamestation staff.

i got to, yes, hold the vita by myself and have a go on it. whilst trading in my 3ds and games, i complained about the circlepad on the 3ds - he showed me his 3ds with the circle pad pro attachment - he seemed to really like it - i told him i would wait for a re-design.

as soon as i told him i was trading in my 3ds for a vita, he informed i should wait until lauch day, as they would give me 100 for it now, and 130 on launch day. the staff seem to be really out of the loop when it comes to in-store offers. he made an enquiry, and confirmed i would get 130 for it now.

the staff still don't know what bundles they will have - what's online may not reflect what' in-store, annoyingly for it. my local gamestation had completely sold out for pre-orders for the 16 gb card.

i was told to ring later on today, as they may have an update on the in-store bundles. provisionally, i have put a deposite down on the wi-fo vita only.

i have a question about the vita 5 off a sen game code. i created an account, and i was told i need to provide additional information to register my code. after last year's mess, i really don't want to give sony my address - thaat's what they seem to be after, as well as my credit card information, too. why can't i just activate the code without giving sony my address and crdit card details? sigh.