#7684626, By Inquisitor Match.com and Online Dating

• Inquisitor Moderator 19 Jul 2011 00:05:11 14,558 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    hiddenranbir wrote:
    ScoutTech wrote:
    Cheers Sal. Even less sure of success now I have signed up. I obviously hate myself as any "matches" made I really have no interest in!!

Worth sometimes hitting up enemies. I also got put through to couch surfers with one of the people. Obviously that a dating result but a whole new window into meeting people on travels.

The ones that miff me are those that just don't reply, even for a rejection. Rude as fuck!

I don't reply with rejections anymore, and I get a few messages a week, maybe one a day if I'm online a lot. Girls can get dozens, hundreds even. Added to that is just what the hell does one say in a rejection message? I stopped doing them myself because someone kept whining at me, asking me "why don't you want to talk to me?!" at first and then constantly sending ever increasingly hysterical messages.

I know I should (possibly) because I know how annoying it is to get nothing, but at the same time, so many people seem to even take a nicely worded rejection really badly. Deep down, I'd probably rather get nothing than a "thanks but no thanks".