#9294477, By chrisno21 What are you currently playing?

• chrisno21 15 Jan 2013 11:16:43 1,509 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Borderlands 2 - in co-op with the other half, she seems to really enjoy it despite not being a gamer - the humour helps. Haven't started the DLC yet but am very close to the end of tha main story - only Jack to go, but will do the DLC now beforehand.

Far Cry 3 - started last night, after an iffy start where i was caught 3 times on escape where all i did was do as I was told and the AI started glitching. Into the main game it's been great so far.

Assassins 3 - when i'm fed up of pew-pew'ing. Still Haytham and I quite like him. The trophies are all uninspired as I can never be bothered with 100%ing the sequences and thus all collectibles aren't worth the effort either now (not that trophies are worth it anyway).

New Little Kings Story - this is great, very addictive and a game I try to not play before bed as I tend to lose at least an hour in a ten-minute play.

ZombiU - Great atmosphere, so good I find it difficult to find a good time to play it. Last time i did it bugged out and crashed the system and with no autosaves I lost about an hours play and haven't been back since.

I have a lot to finish before NiNoKuni arrives and I've not started Hitman yet.

PSN/NNID: chrisno21
    twitter: @NumbersFox