#7166670, By evaluna iPhone/iPod Touch App and Game Review Thread

• evaluna 25 Feb 2011 20:53:11 52 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    OK, this is annoying. Just got a spanking new iPhone, partly because of all the awesome games available that I have been reading about on EG, only to discover that most of that awesomeness is not available in South Africa.

I managed to create a US account without payment details, which allows me to download free games (paid games require a credit card linked to a US address, so I'm screwed for paid games at the moment).

So, putting that aside for now, can anyone recommend good free games for download, or a workaround for buying games from outside of the US or UK? The games available from a South African account are enough to induce some serious buyer's remorse while eyeing the Android Store...I have downloaded a bunch of free games already, but the ratio of good to crap is pretty heavily skewed so far.

If i have stumbled into the wrong thread for this, please feel free to hurl abuse my way. I will try and make a game out of avoiding the abuse, seeing as I have no good iPhone games to play anyway.