#3630179, By evaluna Do I have to buy Braid again?

• evaluna 12 Aug 2008 17:03:02 52 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    JonFE wrote:
    As far as I know the transfer procedure should have been processed by MS themselves when they replaced your x360 - unless the actual replacement wasn't done by them (i.e. you returned it to the store you bought it from and exchanged it there).

Did they (MS support) recognize your Braid purchase though? Does it show under your gamertag for them? Did they check your recent transactions?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, you should stick your boots and try to get a refund of your 1200 points. Don't give in.

They don't repair them here (South Africa), they replace them through the retailer (swap out). It shows as Full Game in download history, and even the game select screen shows my achievements etc and "Play game" instead of "Play trial game". Its only when I finish World 2 that the strange beast tells me to "buy the game, this is only a trial".
    I'll probably send off a few vitriolic mails and upset some customer support staff a few more times, though. Does feel like i'm being shafted.